too blue

To me this is a difficult look to style because of the Diane von Furstenberg skirt. I was in awe from the moment I saw the glittery mini skirt dangling on the hanger. I almost started to sing Christmas carols to express my moment of joy. Garments like that are designed to make you gasp for breath. So no matter what, I was going to buy this extraordinary piece.

In a normal shopping situation my body goes into a series of physical reactions: heart beats like a rhino, body starts to tinkle, smile on my face. From the moment my body goes back to normal modus, my intellect takes over and several style questions start popping up! But even when I had no idea how to style the skirt, I ignored  the feeling...

The bright colors of the skirt forced me to go in complete overdrive! Too blue it is. The blue casual architectural tee turned my night skirt into a day skirt! talking about a double function. 

sources: IconDVF BrusselsSergio Rossi Brussels

tee Theyskens' Theory/ skirt & sunglasses DVF/ shoes Sergio Rossi/ clutch Vintage/ necklace Alexis Bittar 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.