What a week

How volatile can one week be? Let me say that last week was the most 'manic depressive' week of the year so far. I have seen both karma sides of the continuum: From a broken camera to being a guest editor at one of my beloved fashion web hotspots Belmodo (will tell you all about it)! To keep me balanced in this whirlpool of lifestyle emotions I went to our capital Brussels with St├ęphanie from Stylelab. We all know that only shopping can save us when times are rough. 


Lately I realized that I'm thinking in monochrome colors! And this week was mustard (or rust, ochre, ...) week to me. It all started when I found this divine Ungaro quilted skirt at Isabelle Bajart. Of course I could not go home without a complete outfit. And if I have something in mind but don't know exactly how to specify it yet, I go to Icon at the Dansaert area. The store always fulfils my needs/wants! 

Ps This is the message from my gnome to bad karma! 

new in jacket Acne Icon Brussels/ skirt Ungaro and vintage sweater  Isabelle BajartBobbi Brown eye cream/ candle Baobab Dijkdrie/ AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.