breakfast club | London


They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! It's the moment to fuel your body. And is there a better way to generate your energy than with an English breakfast? Well, I must say that it is definitely food for champions. Still not completely into this kind of breakfast, but le beau is. 

I am completely happy with some granola. Why? Because it tastes like heaven and I love the 'all in one' principle: grains, yogurt and fresh food. Anyway, an elaborate breakfast is one of the reasons why I love weekends so much. This is the only time of the week you take time for the most important meal of the day. So while being in London, breakfast venues were high on my to-do list. Definitely will return to Electric Diner and 3 South Place bar and grill (read the hotel review here). Oh and the one thing I cannot live without: cappuccino. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.