lanvin x alexander wang | london


Dear people of the world, I have an announcement to make: In exactly two weeks we will be going back to the city of London. Why? Because I forgot some valuable stuff at the South Place Hotel. But my mother always told me, there is a solution for everything. Maybe it is a good one or a bad one, but there is a solution. So forgetting my stuff is like a blessing in disguise. I have no other option than going back to my favorite hotel in the city to collect my jewelry.  

Normally my heart would bleed if I would be looking at photos of our past London trip. But now it excites me. It remembers me of fabulous strolls in the East village (more about that later). And it remembers me of the fact that dressing both casual, practical and stylish is not my strongest asset. Anyway, can you go wrong when you combine Lanvin and Alexander Wang? Probably, but it looks pretty eclectic to me. Holler for eclecticism. Oh and I have to tell you something about the Isabel Marant howdy boots: the most practical boots ever. Your feet freeze to death when you are wearing them, but at least they wont hurt at all after a long day in the city.

PS thank you South Place for taking good care of my stuff! we will be back soon. 

scarf Delvaux/ jacket Lanvin Selfridges/ pants T by Alexander Wang nyc/ boots Isabel Marant Icon/ bag Theyskens' Theory Icon/ beanie Esprit/ sunnies Theo Occhi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.